POSTED AT 11:38 AM
1. I will try not to talk in slang and try to know spellings and meanings of more sophisticated words.2. I will try to own up to my actions, and not blame other people for them.3.I will try not to ignore my problems or those of the US or the world. 4. I will take care of the planet, recycle and not litter. 5. I will try to buy what I need not what I want.
1)Buys things because I want them not because everyone else has them2)Don't use slang words or words like "like" 3)Face responsibility and do something about a problem instead of just putting it aside4) Take time to sit and reflect and just do nothing for a couple of minutes instead of constantly having to do something.5)Don't use technology for everything, such as don't use a calculator for every problem in math, take the time to do it on my own.6)Recycle more
1.)Using proper language while having a conversation (not swearing as much as possible).
2.) Trying to limit the use of 'like' in every sentence.
3.) Reading a book rather than watching tv after finishing homework.
4.) Turning off spell check while typing essays for school.
5.) Having a conversation with my mom in the car instead of trying to beat my high score in Temple Run.
6.) Turning my phone off while working on homework and studying for tests.
1.Instead of using the internet to find meanings of words I will use the index in my textbook.2.I will read about current events in the newspaper instead of searching about them on the internet.3.I will spend more time with friends instead of playing video games.4.I will wear shoes longer so I wont have to buy news ones so frequently.5.I will spend more time talking to people instead of texting.
1. cut down "ipod time"2. Only go on the computer for homework3. talk to people in the hallways instead of listening to music4. watch the news in the morning
1. spend more time outside rather than watching t.v2. trying to talk in sentences without saying like or umm3. try to only use computer for homework4. walk/ bike to more places without driving a car5. be more careful about wasting food
1.) Don't rely on technology for information.2.)Do my homework before doing anything else.3.)Don't live in a bubble and learn about events going on in this world.4.)Don't watch T.V shows with stupid people in them.5.) Don't buy null things just so to buy it. Buy things I need.
1.Use correct language when talking and not slang2.Recycle paper and plastic3.Talk to my friends instead of texting them4.Face my problems instead of ignoring them5.Think about my actions 6.Create new ideas
1. Do homework before going on the computer
2. Read books instead of watching TV
3. Don't check phone in between every class
4. Talk with people in person instead of texting/chatting online
5. Have conversations with my brother while going to school insead of listening to music
6. Only buy things when I absolutely can't live without them
1) Watch the news before school2) Not play iPod games during English class3) Limit my use of like4) stop saying null all the time5) do homework at home before going on the computer
1) log off facebook while doing homework2) stop using google translate for Latin 3) instead of taking breaks from doing homework by playing games on ipod, go outside and take a walk or stretch 4) pay more attention to the world around me by reading newspapers
1)use reusable water bottles instead of plastic ones2)get more sleep instead of wasting time on technology3)Talk to people in person instead of through text4) Go outside instead of using electronics5)Deal with problems- not run away from them
1.Invite my firends over for a political debate instead of going to the movies.
2. Use better vocabulary in daily conversation, like becoming instead of hot and under the influence instead of stoned.
3.Don't buy things, use recycled material to make new things.
4.Take a breif moment after every conversation to reflect.
5.Play educational games like Math Blaster Episode II: Secret of the Lost City
instead of Dance Central 3
1.Don't use the computer for everything2.Don't say meg or null3.Actually read the book instead of using spark notes4.Don't do stupid things because other people are5.Talk to people next to you instead of texting them
1. Watch the news instead of reality TV2. Do homework without using Google3. Always recycle when I can4. Try to use less slang/the work "like"5. Actually talk to people instead of just texting
1.Watch less t.v. and begin to read books2.Watch the news and find out what is happening around the world3. Go for runs instead of sitting around all day4. Try not to use ‘like’ as much in my sentences5. Expand my vocab
I want to change my list if that's okay to this list:1)Buys things because I want them not because everyone else has them2)Don't use slang words or words like "like"3)Face responsibility and do something about a problem instead of just putting it aside4) Become more aware or the world by watching the news every morning.5)Don't use technology for everything, such as don't use a calculator for every problem in math, take the time to do it on my own.6)Recycle more
1) Use reusable water bottles instead of poland spring ones2) Get more sleep instead of wasting time on technology3) Talk to people on phone or in person rather than texting4) Stay more informed about the world (watch the news more)5) Do not use slang or like and um when I am talking
1.Not use facebook or twitter until February vacation(starting now) 2. Have face to face conversations or telephone conversations instead of texting.3.Using silverware and not plastic forks, knoves and spoons that i throw away after one use.4. Do my homework as soon as I get home.5. Only using conputer for school purposes.
1) Do homework before watching TV or using computer2) Don't use the internet to help with homework3) Pay more attention to the outside world4) Be more green5) Be more active in daily life
1. Stay updated on current events2. Turn off spell check3. Limit the use of slang4. Don't use my iPod while talking to other people
Notify me when new comments are added
Your task is to take everything you have learned t... [more]
Your task for this blog post may seem vague, but I... [more]
Your task is to write a poem of any kind (r... [more]
Your task is to write a poem that adheres to the f... [more]
Your task for this blog post is to write a poem th... [more]
Write a 4 line poem using trochaic tetrameter abou... [more]
Your task for this blog is to write a single body ... [more]
Thus far in "Feed" we have discussed a number of d... [more]
Post at least five ways in which you are going to ... [more]
You have just finished (or are almost finished) wi... [more]