Centennial IB Boosters
Executive Board Directory
IB Program Coordinator
Mary Anne Rasmussen
Centennial HS: 951-739-5670
CO-IB Booster Presidents
Melissa Tramontano Jennifer Kossler
*C: 951-233-0157 *C: 951-323-9901
· IB Booster Presidents will:
· Create a yearly Master IB Calendar of Events.
· Facilitate monthly IB Board meetings.
· Maintain a positive relationship with the Centennial Administration & staff.
· Represent the Centennial IB Program at events.
· Preside at all monthly IB Booster meetings.
· Work closely with the IB Coordinator and IB Booster Board.
· Arrange monthly IB Booster meeting speakers and/or Topics.
· Inform IB parents of upcoming dates & updates.
IB Booster Secretary
IB Secretary will:
· Email agenda & reminder to Booster parents one week prior to the IB Booster Meeting.
· Take minutes during the monthly IB Booster meeting.
· Print the minutes for distribution at the following IB Booster meeting.
· Maintain & update the IB parent email database.
· Write Thank-You cards.
IB Booster Treasurer
IB Treasurer will:
· Keep records of all financial transactions.
· Collect and deposit money in the outside IB Booster account.
· Mentor the IBSA Treasurer.
· Update the monthly financial report, distribute at all IB Booster meetings, and email to the President for uploading to the website.
IB Booster Fundraising VP Co-VP:
IB Fundraising VP’s:
· Develop & oversee general IB Program fundraisers.
· Maintain a relationship & facilitate with the On-Going IB program fundraisers.
· Inform parents of donation items requested for an event or from an IB teacher.
· Update the IB website with fundraising information.
IB Outside Funding VP will:
· Research large retail/corporate donations and grants to fund IB testing fees, grade level field trips, presenters and program costs.
· Create contacts with outside corporations for information on student scholarships, contests, internships, etc.
· Create letters & documentation requesting outside funds & donations by corporate sponsors.
IB Booster MYP Community Service VP
IB MYP Community Service VP:
· Research & post Community Service events to the IB website.
· Update the IB website with calendar of CS events, photos, event news articles, CS forms, permission slips, event maps, event guidelines, etc.
· Alert MYP students/families by email, Facebook, and Twitter to new event postings.
· Arrange & organize at least one IB group Community Service event per quarter.
· Create community contacts which will request IB student volunteers.
· Verify and record student CS hours on the IB website in a timely manner.
IB Booster Student Activities VP
IB Student Activities VP will:
· Facilitate the IB Coordinator with IBSA Board elections.
· Act as Advisor to the IBSA President and IBSA Board.
· Monitor and assist the IBSA Board with grade level meetings & agendas.
· Create a yearly IB/grade level student activities calendar.
· Implement the scheduled IB/ grade level student activities.
· Contract outside vendors for the scheduled students activities.
· Create monthly IB student mixers, school socials, outside group events or potlucks.
IB Booster Parent Network VP
IB Parent Network VP will:
· Assist the IB President in communicating with the IB parents.
· Email parents information and updates.
· Create & attend monthly lunch or dinner IB parent mixers, potlucks, outside events.
· Poll parents on their interests and concerns in order to meet their needs.
· Research and post local/private/state/federal scholarship opportunities.
· Educate low-income families on reduced IB/AP/SAT/ACT testing opportunities.
· Create event/ meeting reminder fliers, put in IB teachers boxes & email to parents.
IB Booster Historian
IB Historian will:
· Mentor the IBSA Historians.
· Collect & store parent photos of participants at IB Booster events.
· Store all news articles on IB Boosters and students.
· Document information regarding graduating IB Seniors for data purposes.
· Work with the IB President & IB Coordinator to update the annual IB Program Brochure and other IB literature.
· Email president photos to be uploaded to IB website.
· Responsible for Senior Picture Gift for IB Teachers
IB Booster Membership VP
IB Membership VP will:
· Create a membership letter for parents to fill out and join IB Boosters.
· Create IB Booster membership cards.
· Create a student incentive program for returning their parents memberships
· Work with the Treasurer in counting Membership dues and documenting members.
· Create a working list of IB Booster members
Teacher Appreciation Lunch Chairperson
Ice Cream Social Chairperson
IB Bingo Night Chairperson
IB Stadium Clean-Up Chairperson
IB Winter Reunion Chairperson
Jr-Sr Awards Banquet/Dance Chairpersons
Jennifer Kossler Melissa Tramontano
MYP Promotion Chairperson