Mrs. Kristal York
College Park Elementary
I LOVE teaching at College Park Elementary. I am a
graduate of CSU Fresno and have my Bachelor’s of Arts in Liberal Studies. I
received my teaching credential and Master’s of Education from National
University and have completed my Administrative Credential at CSU
Fullerton. Outside of the classroom, I enjoy spending time with my husband,
our son James and daughter Lorelei and our Scottish Terrier,
WELCOME TO 4th Grade
As we begin 2013-2014 school year, it is my hope to provide your child with
a learning environment that will be both motivating and challenging. Every
child is unique with their own special strengths and abilities. As we team
together this year, I am sure that we will be able to best meet the learning
style and needs of your child.
1. To provide each child with an environment that will develop a
positive self-image and respectful attitude toward others.
2. To facilitate learning of life long strategies and problem solving
which can be applied in many contexts.
3. To encourage growth in all areas of the curriculum through meaning-
4. To develop time management and organizational skills
5. To encourage self-evaluation and responsibility for their choices.