• Reduced Meals-$0.30 Full Pay Meals: Elementary Schools-$1.50 Middle Schools-$1.75
• Offered at all school sites in the cafeteria.
• Served a half hour before the start of school.
• Choice of daily entrée item, fruit or juice, 1% Low fat milk or Non-fat chocolate milk.
• No charging is allowed at breakfast meal.
• Breakfast menus posted on the district website at www.ouesd.k12.ca.us under Business Services, Nutrition Services.
Lunch Program Elementary Schools:
• Reduced Meals-$0.40 Full Pay Meals-$2.50
• Lunch includes a choice of entrees: milk, fruit and vegetable.
• Any additional milk may be purchased for $0.50
• Students are allowed to charge up to two (2) meals.
• A cheese sandwich, milk and fruit or vegetable is offered after the second charged meal to tied students over until they get home from school.**
• Parents are responsible for all charged meals unless Nutrition Services office has been notified by the parent, requesting that the student be not allowed to charge meals.
• Lunch menus posted on the district website at www.ouesd.k12.ca.us under Business Services, Nutrition Services.
Prepaying for School Lunches
mySchoolBucks.com is a fast and simple online payment center for school lunches!
Use mySchoolBucks.com to:
· Pay for your child's meals, library fees and other school items in one central place.
· Set up automatic e-mail reminders to tell you when a payment is needed.
· Make payments for all your children, even if they attend different schools.
· View your child's cafeteria purchases and get nutrition information on foods your child eats at school.