"Let everyone be respected as an individual. . ." - Albert Einstein
To Show Respect:
1. Treat other people the way you want to be treated.
2. Be courteous and polite.
3. Listen to what other people have to say.
"I believe that every right implies a responsibility; every opportunity,
an obligation; every possession, a duty." - John D. Rockefeller, Jr.
To Show Responsibility:
1. Be reliable and dependable; when you agree to do something, do it.
2. Take care of your own business.
3. Take responsibility for your actions. (No excuses!)
"It is amazing what can be accomplished when nobody cares who gets the credit." - Robert Yates
To Show Cooperation:
1. Work well with others to get things done.
2. Share when you have something that others would like to have.
3. Show appreciation to people for what they contribute.
You Are Your Solution!
"You have brains in your head.
You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself
Any direction you choose."
(from Oh, the Places You'll Go!
by Dr. Seuss)