Mrs. Danin-Kreiselman, Biology
|Home | BioBulletin FALL 2012-2013 | Teacher | WIKISPACES | Grades Period 1 | Grades Period 2 BIOLOGY | Grades HONORS Biology period 2 | Grades Period 4 | Grades Period 5 | Grades Period 6 | Biology Vocabulary - FALL | Biology Vocabulary - SPRING | HOMEROOM FILES | BIOLOGY ASSIGNMENT SHEETS | HOMEROOM Bulletin | HONORS BIOLOGY LINKS | HONORS Biology FILES FALL 2011-12 | HONORS Biology Files SPRING 2012 | Biology FILES 2010-2012 | BIOLOGY FILES 2011-2012 | SCIENCE in the NEWS | BIOLOGY TESTS | Biology Links - Varried | Chemistry Links | Biomolecules Links | Cells Links | Membranes Links | Metabolism Links | Molecular Biology | DNA Technology | Chromosomes,CellDivision | Meiosis,Sex determin | Genetics | Human Genetics, Genomics | Evolution Links 2011 | Evolution Links | Ecology Links | Environmental Links | Infection and Immunity links | Homeostasis Links | CAREERS in BIOLOGY | Reading/Writing in Science | Contact Me|
* College Grant Application - Looks like a worthy website to explore: http://www.thegrantwritingworkshop.org/.
* HEALTHY EATING: http://www.healthylausd.net/lausdParticipants/resourceKits.htm
* DONORS CHOOSE: Our request to fund a boombox and iPod:
PLEASE have your parent pick up a $15 coupon at the parent center (or at Starbucks?), and then log into donorschoose.org. If they look for projects of Kennedy High-School it should be easy enough to find our project. At school I will re-write this post for more accurate directions.
Please do not wait. We MUST completely get our project covered, so that I can post more requests. Parents' donations can only be given before February 2nd!
* 10.03.11 Writing competition for SCHOLARSHIPS:
Go to "Homeroom Files" for 2 files with details:
Deadline for submission if December 5th, so hurry up and write!
(Forwarded to me by Mrs. Marilyn Johnson, our Magnet coordinator).
* 09.27.11: Girls - Are you interested in a technology-related career? There is an application for a scholarship by the "National Center for Women & Information Technology", which you can find under "Homeroom Files". I just recieved this by email from the person in charge of National Parks Educational Programs, Ms. Barabara Appelbaum.
Check it out!
* Service Learning Infoirmation can be found at http://notebook.lausd.net/portal/page?_pageid=33,179297&_dad=ptl&_schema=PTL_EP