INDIVIDUAL ITEMS FOR EACH STUDENT DESK:
* #2 pencils--keep a supply at home and bring in several at a time.
* Crayons--a set of 24 is fine, bigger sets don't fit in desks
* Colored pencils--a set of 12
* Glue Sticks--2-3 to begin with, 2-3 more late in the year.
* 2 Spiral Notebooks--70 pages is fine. (One for math, one for journals)
* Large pink eraser--useful because pencil erasers wear out.
* Highlighters-a four color set
* 2 Plastic Pocket Folders write name in permanent marker! (one for
homework/one for in-class work)
* Ziplock bag or pencil pouch to hold pencils, crayons, etc. in place
of a pencil box.
ITEMS TO SHARE WITH THE WHOLE CLASS:
* Ream of white copy paper
* Pack of WIDE RULE binder paper (you will need one at home too!)
* Box of Tissues