Plaza Vista Kindergarten
|Home | About The Teachers | Back to School Information | Classroom Behavioral Expectations | Supply and Wish List | Kindergarten Calendar | Kindergarten Celebrations | Birthday Information | Library Information | Scholastic Book Orders | Classroom Volunteers | Star of the Week | Classroom Fundraisers|
Your help, time, and commitment are greatly appreciated. We are confident that all the students’ needs will be met more effectively with your help and that you too will benefit from your experiences with the students.
As a “teacher”, you need to be aware of some rules that we all need to reinforce. Consistency is extremely important in order for the students to remember the rules and function responsibly at school. We would like you to familiarize yourself with these rules and assist us in seeing that they are followed.
Center/Small Group Activities
1. In the classroom, quiet voices must be used at all times.
2. Each child needs to do his/her own best work with encouragement and minimal help.
3. If a child needs help, he/she raises a hand and does not yell out for help.
4. While working at a center, a child must remain seated and not jump up when the work is done.
5. Every child needs to tidy up his/her work area and supplies.
Bathroom and Drinks
1. Each child may go to the bathroom whenever necessary.
2. Each child may get a drink when necessary, unless directions or demonstrations are being presented.
Thank you for your help, time, and cooperation. If you have any problems or questions or cannot work on your scheduled day, please try your best to locate another “substitute volunteer” from our volunteer list to replace you for that day and email your teacher.
Mrs. Jones Miss Oshiro Mrs. Mylarsheilajones@iusd.org firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com