Week of 5/28/13:
1. Reading: read assigned group pages of Crash, complete your assigned job duties (ex: illustrator, summarizer, etc)
2. Math: Finish Chapter 1-12 Test Review worksheets that were assgined in class today
3. Writing: Type or neatly write out the SF Zoo quick write which we did last Friday.
Week of 5/20/13
SF Zoo field trip, no homework!
1. Read newly assigned novel, Crash, for Literature Circle be prepared to discuss with group
Reminder: Field trip tomorrow, meet at 7:30am
1. Read Anthology: "Protecting Wildlife" pgs. 472-487 and complete Cornell Notes with 5 important facts
2. Math: H7-1 and H7-2 evens only
Reminders: Last Day of CST testing tomorrow!!!
1. Math: H7-6
Reminders: CST Math test tomorrow- go to bed early!
Week of 5/13/13
1. Math H5-8
2. Language Arts: pg. 186-187
3. Finish Ecology Project: due TOMORROW!!
Zoo and Sly Park permission slips due tomorrow!
1. Math: H3-5
2. Language Arts: pg. 164-165
3. Work on Ecology Project, due 5/17
1. Work on Ecology Project: due 5/17
1. Language Arts packet: #196-197
2. Math: H11-5
3. Ecology Project: due this Friday 5/17
STAR Testing starts tomorrow!
Week of 5/6/13
1. Spelling: Practice Test
2. Language Arts packet # 170-171
3. Math: H11-1 #1-12
4. Study for tomorrow's tests:
-Ancient China (open-book)
-"Cred" root word quiz
5. Ecology Project: due 5/17/13
1. Math: Plot your own picture on the chart paper given in class.
2. Social Studies: Finish Ancient China worksheet sections 4 and 5
3. Language Arts page 134
4. Ecology Project: continue working on it, due Friday 5/17
1. Math: H10-4 #1-7 only
2. Social Studies: Ancient China Worksheet sections #1-3
3. Finish coloring "CRED" root word page
4. Ecology Project: continue your research on your endangered animals (answer questions from blue direction sheet and form paragraphs to place on project wheel) due Friday 5/17.
-Turn in SF Zoo permission slip
1. Math: pg. 89 #5,7,9, &11.
Pg. 92 # 3,9,10
2. Spelling: Any Task
3. Language Arts: Finish Lang Arts pages from white binder #110-113
4. Ecology Project: continue your research on your endangered animals (continue to answer questions on blue direction sheet) due Friday 5/17.
Week of 4/29/13
1. Math: pg. 488-490 (do all sets, only even #'s- show work in journal)
Use study guide to help study for tomorrow's Math Quiz
2. Ecology Project: continue your research on your endangered animals (continue to answer questions on blue direction sheet) due Friday 5/17.
CASE NIGHT OUT- Food trucks 4-8pm
1. Math: H12-10 show all work in journal
2. Social Studies: Workbook pg. 50-51
3. Ecology Project: start your research on your endangered animals (begin by answering questions on blue direction sheet) due Friday 5/17.
1. Math: H12-9 show all work in journal
2. Science: Read pg. 554-559, answer questions #1-9 on pg. 559
3. Science: look up "Endangered Animals" on google or website (www. enchantedlearning.com/coloring/endangered) to choose an animal for our Ecology project.
Reminder: Sly Park money is due tomorrow!
1. Math: H12-6 show all work in journal