Updated 5/14 - Writing for 30 minutes
Each day you must write for 30 minutes about a new “role” from the list. In writing about this role, look at your life and select a personal experience that connects to the role. Then, use the following questions as a guide to help you in making connections and reflecting on your experience.
· What happened during this experience? Tell the story! Provide the who, what, when, where, why, and how!
· What types of intelligence did you use?
· Was this a positive or negative experience? Explain!
· Did you learn a lesson from this experience? Did your intelligence help you or hurt you in this situation?
· Did your intelligence change during this experience? Explain!
· In reflecting on this situation, what can you learn looking back? Did you make the right or wrong decisions? Would you change something? Explain!
Final note: Writing for 30 minutes will look different for everyone. However, if you “finish” writing
about a topic and you have time left over, go back and add more OR select another topic to write about.