ROGERS INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
Rogers International School is encouraging school uniforms as a way to promote school unity, give students a sense of pride in their school and education, and assist the school in identifying guests.
We believe a casual school uniform would accomplish the following goals:
• Instill a sense of community among students
• Encourage a focus on academics and respect
• Promote a safe learning environment
• Identify our students for our staff
• Save money and time
• Solid khaki or navy blue
• Solid khaki or navy blue
• Solid khaki or navy blue, various styles permitted
• Plaid skirt or jumper in “Blue-Red “ plaid from French Toast.com
D. Shirt Styles
• Polo-style short or long sleeve shirts in navy blue, hunter green and light blue with school logo (Available from French Toast.com or Landsend.com)
• Students in the lower school (Grades K – 4) have the option of wearing the same style shirts in yellow.
• Students in the upper school (Grades 5 – 8) have the option of wearing the same style shirts in royal blue.
• Cold weather tops include navy blue, yellow or hunter green sweater, cardigan or fleece.
E. Physical Education Days
• Students have the option of wearing spirit wear (school logo apparel) including Navy Blue sweatpants, spirit wear sweatshirts, fleece, tee shirts or Turtle Trot tee shirts on physical education days.
• Students must wear sneakers on physical education days. Please no fashion sneakers.
Uniform shirts and the plaid skirt can be purchased from the uniform company, French Toast. You may also find many styles of khaki and navy blue pants, skirts and shorts. French Toast is very reasonably priced and has our school choices pre-set which makes it very easy to order. We also get 5% back on all purchases made through French Toast. You can use the website or call (800) 373-6248. When ordering, please present our School Source Code: QS49T8
Uniform shirts can be also be purchased from Lands End. You may also find many styles of khaki and navy pants, skirts and shorts. We receive 3% back on all purchases made through Lands End.
When ordering, the Rogers International School code: 900133786.
NOTE: It is not mandatory that you purchase the Khaki or Navy pants/shorts/skirts or sweaters from French Toast or Lands End, but the clothing should match the styles and color choices described above. Items that meet the school’s uniform policy are also available at several local retailers including Target, Kohl’s, Wal-Mart, The Gap, Old Navy and JC Penney’s.
We expect that our students' attire be appropriate for the learning environment and reflect the IB Learner Profile.