|Home | Monthly Unit | Relay for Life | Welcome Letter | Class Schedule AM | Class Schedule PM | Color Schedule | Curriculum Themes | Calendar | Wish List | NewsFlash | Links | Recipes | Arrival/ Dismissal | About The Teacher | Email|
Welcome to Miss Claudia’s Class
Dear Parents, August 2013
My name is Claudia Shriver and I will be
your child’s teacher for the 2013-2014 school-year at the
Miss Debbie is my wonderful paraprofessional, who is an integral part of our classroom. Her warm and caring personality will help foster the development of your child during the coming year. Our classroom is #126 and we are located at the end of the hallway on your right.
You will receive monthly letters to inform you of our units and concepts we are learning, as well as the fun activities we have planned for the class. On most days, you will also receive daily notices in your child's communication book on what we did during the preschool day.
**Please send in the following items with your child on a daily basis:
1. backpack, large enough to hold a snack pack, notebook and art work -NO ROLLING BACKPACKS PLEASE
2. a small lunch pack with a healthy snack and drink, preferably water or 100% juice. NO NUTS or PEANUTS PLEASE!!
3. a lettersized, spiral notebook for daily communication
** Please send in the following items to stay in the classroom
1. a complete set of clothes labeled (incl. socks and underwear) in a zip-lock bag ( we will send these home as the season changes)
2. pull-ups/ diapers/ wipes, if needed
3. two pictures of your child for his /her cubby and cube chair
** Please dress your child in SNEAKERS and play clothes everyday, so that your child may successfully play on our playground (weather permitting), participate in PT and other gross motor activities. Other types of shoes or fancy clothes hinder your child’s safety. We will put on smocks during painting and water activities but accidents do happen.
** To help us all to stay healthy I would appreciate if you could send in the following items with your child:
· A box of tissues
· Baby wipes ( refill pack please)
· Disinfecting wipes
If you have any questions, concerns, or good news you would like to share with me, feel free to write them in the notebook or you can e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
My teacher web site can be located at http://www.teacherweb.com/CT/TrumbullPreschool/MissClaudia. There, you will find helpful information such as the monthly letter, our class schedule, a wish list, links to other pertinent web sites, etc.
Thank you, and I look forward to a wonderful year.