Accelerated Reader Code of Conduct
The purpose of the Accelerated Reader Program is to encourage reading and improve reading skills. With this in mind, students are expected to follow the rules described below:
1. Students may only take tests on books they have individually read.
2. Students may not take the book to the computer when they test.
3. Students may not test on a book which has been made into a movie unless they have read
4, Students may not retest to improve their score.
5. Students may not test for other students.
6. Students are given an individual goal each quarter based on their tested reading level.
They must make the number of points set. Failure to meet the required number of points
will result in an U for effort in Work Habits.
Students who break the rules or fail to achieve their required number of points for the quarter will face the following:
1. The test or tests involved in a cheating incident will receive a score of zero.
2. Students will not be eligible for Renaissance or other rewards in the AR program for the