1. I will follow school directions given by adults.
2. I will behave so that other students may learn.
3. I will respect and be kind in my words and actions toward others.
4. I will not destroy or steal school property, other students' property, or adults' property.
5. I will accept an adult's directions without answering back.
6. I will not start or take part in a physical fight.
Below are some very important posters found on my classroom walls. They cover many critical expectations and goals for the students in 3rd grade gifted Room 430.