Good afternoon parents!
A few notes and reminders for
this week….please take a look!
· Permission slips for the field trip to the Symphony
on Thursday (11/20) were due Friday. If you haven’t sent it in, please do
so tomorrow with your student. This is going to be a great experience!
· If you didn’t already, please fill out and turn in
the school survey. The deadline was extended to Monday, November 11th.
A copy was attached to the newsletter that went out via email on Friday. J
· Tonight is the Home & School Meeting at 7pm.
I’ll be there…hope to see you!
Progress Reports go home on Tuesday. Please review grades with your student and
let me know if you have questions or concerns.
· Mass will be
on Wednesday this week because of the field trip. Please take note of
· If your student missed school pictures (or
closed their eyes, made a weird face, or whatever), retakes are
Wednesday, 11/19. Students will need a note from you and the “bad”
pictures if you ordered in order to have their picture retaken. Thanks!
· The Conductor of the Tallahassee Symphony Orchestra
will be coming to talk to the 3rd – 5th grades on
Wednesday to help prepare them and get them excited for Thursday…just fyi!
· Our class will be previewing the Book fair on
Tuesday, in preparation for our shopping day on Wednesday at 1:45. Feel free to
join your student while they shop. J
· Thursday we are going on a field trip to see the
symphony! Have I mentioned that? ;)
· For the grown-ups… The Progressive Dinner is
Friday evening. Tickets are on sale now…hurry! J It’s a fun evening and a great way to meet other TCS parents!
· Congratulations on all our Tropicana Speech
contestants and winners! Everyone did awesome! I was very proud of each of
them. The scores were so close! J
Well, if there is more, I
don’t even want to think about it! Thanks for making it through all
that. Enjoy the rest of your Monday! :)