In order to start the magazine you will need to decide which role you will
take on. Here is a step by step process of what you should do to complete
1. Investigate all of the roles that you have available and then choose who
will take on which role as a team...if you have questions or concerns, please
see my assistant (Mr. Berkley) who will handle any questions for me. If you
have a team that consists of only three (3) players...see Mr. Berkley...he
will coach your team on how to handle the responsibilities...that is what he
is paid to do.
2. Once everyone in your group has agreed to who is going to complete each
part of the magazine, then it is time to start completing the tasks of your
particular job (role).
3. Feel free to work with other people who have the same role as you. This
allows you to share resources and help each other complete your part of the
4. Get together as a group to design your final draft of the magazine.
This is the part of the process where you design a cover for your magazine.
You will need a title. You will also need to figure out what format and
order you will place the information into the magazine.
5. Complete your magazine and share it with the class.
6. Complete the Conclusion activity after you have presented to the class.
Any questions...consult your coach, Mr. Berkley.
Have a great day...