Tired of dragging your Literature book home to read? Use
create your own account, and you can have complete access to your
home. Create a student account, and English I-A students should
activation code 3136749-10. English II students should use the
code 3136749-160. Use the handout from class if you need more
help logging on
for the first time.
English II students: Here is the website companion to our
vocabulary book. You
can practice vocabulary using the games or flashcard options, and
also listen to the words and definitions using the iWords
You will need to turn in a copy of your writing assignments to
turnitin.com. Follow these steps to set up your account for the
You will need to turn in a copy of your writing assignments to turnitin.com.
Follow these steps to set up your account for the first time:
• Go to turnitin.com
• Click "create an account" in upper right corner.
• On the next page, click student.
• Enrollment password: widhalm
• Choose the right class:
English II Period 1 – 5417619
English IH Period 3 – 5417624
English IH Period 8 – 5417626
English IH Period 9 – 5417630
English IA Period 7 - 5417631
• Enter your full first and last name - no nicknames
• Enter the email address you check most often; a family email address is best.
• Use your initials and your student ID# as your password. So, Nick Adams'
password would be na1203650. Make sure you write your password down as I will
not have access to it!
• The login for this site is your email address and password.
Please save your work on digitial school lockers website so you
can continue to work on it at home. You will need to open an
account in order to use the website....you can also save work in
your other classes as well.
awaters2013.marian (this is similar to your username that you use
on library, but not exact)
password: student ID #