· Uniforms will be worn Monday-Thursday. All students in YS-8th grades will wear uniforms
· Uniform items MUST be purchased from Dennis Uniform in Highland. The only exception is those uniform items that are available at FRA.
· There is a khaki option for pants this year. THOSE MUST BE PURCHASED AT FRA…NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
· Girls are allowed to wear leggings under their skirts, jumpers, etc. The leggings must be black, burgundy, and gray or white…No Lace. Leggings are never to be worn in place of slacks.
· Either black dress shoes (No heels or dressy sandals for girls) or gym shoes may be worn with uniforms. Gym shoes must be mostly all white or mostly all black. No Crocs or flip flops!
· When the temperature is warm enough, students may prefer to wear shorts. The shorts worn on uniform day MUST be purchased at Dennis Uniform or at FRA. Shorts worn on Spirit Wear Day must be knee length….NO CUT OFFS!!!!
· Boys MUST wear belts.
· All pants are to be worn at the WAIST!
· Spirit Wear Day is Friday. If Spirit Wear is not worn, uniforms MUST be worn!