Please notice that once you have clicked on the Verse of the Day,
you have the option to listen to the chapter. Simply click on
the link entitled: Listen to this chapter
Verse of the Day
* * * * *
AT BOUTTE CHRISTIAN ACADEMY, WE STRIVE TO DEVELOP THE FOLLOWING
CHARACTERISTICS IN OUR SCHOOL:
1. A sense of Christian community - Boutte Christian Academy staff and
students work for a genuine atmosphere of Christian concern, seeking to make
BCA a place where all will experience love for one another.
2. Respect for the uniqueness of the individual - Realizing that God Himself
places supreme value on the individual so much that He gave His only son,
Jesus, for each one - we at Boutte Christian Academy regard each student as
unique and precious.
3. An emphasis on sacred Scriptures - BCA presents the Bible, God's Word, as
the only reliable and true revelation of God's nature and His redeeming
purpose and will for mankind. We provide an atmosphere for the memorization
of Scripture and the understanding of Christian faith and values.
4. The habit of prayer - We believe that communion with God is essential to
sustaining Christian life. We provide a daily atmosphere of prayerfulness
5. An emphasis on discipline and self-control - We stress high moral
standards and respect for authority. Teachers control classes with love and
authority. Each student's conduct should be brought into harmony with the
principles of God's Word, the Bible. Given understanding and guidance,
student should develop control from within.
6. A patriotic atmosphere - We strive to develop within each student a
sense of pride in America, and to train and prepare each one to make worthy
contributuions in the home and community.
7. A strong academic curriculum - BCA offers students a high-quality
education from a professional staff using a strong academic curriculum, which
centers on the development of the complete individual.
8. Parental involvement - Parents are the primary educators of their
children. It is one of our highest priorities to assist parents in the
strengthening of their family through the ministry of BCA.