"Oh the Places You'll Go
April 24-28, 2017
The kids were refreshed and excited to be back at school! Conferences are
taking place this week and next week. The kids have grown so much this year,
so I’m excited to discuss their readiness for Kindergarten. As the end of the
school is quickly approaching, please make sure all lunch bills and after
school care bills are paid weekly. Please continue to check your child’s
binder daily and be sure to look for notes about important end of the year
events that will be taking place.
Work this week…
* Caring for My Words
* Review Letter “Xx” (Letter and Sound)
* Sorting (by color, shape and size)
* Blending/ Segment Phonemes/ Rhyming
Work at Home:
* Write first and last name
* Help sort and count socks, silverware, toys, etc
* Read a story with your child asking the who, what, when, where, why
* Practice letter sounds
* Please make sure your child arrives at school on time.
* If your child is absent, please send in an excuse or fill out excuse note
that is sent home.
* Check your child’s folder daily.