Mandeville High School PTSA
About MHS PTSA
Calendar of Events
Mandeville High School website
Dear MHS Parents and Guardians,
Welcome to another great year at Mandeville High. The MHS PTSA is excited about the new school year. Our mission is to maintain the existing programs, while continually developing new programs to benefit our parents, teachers and students. Our goal is not to only assist in our students’ education, but to nurture and acknowledge their unique talents and gifts. Part of our goal is to increase Skipper Pride!
It is up to the parents and guardians of our students to fund these programs. As a result of our parent support and participation, Mandeville High School is one of the top schools in the state! To fund the many projects the PTSA offers, we are asking that MHS parents join the PTSA as well as make a voluntary, tax-deductible contribution of $25 per student.
The following are some of the programs the PTSA plans to fund this year:
● Teacher and Club Mini-Grants (purchased items for classrooms to enhance teaching)
● School Improvement Projects
● Informational meetings (includes such topics as TOPS and SAT and ACT preparation)
● Skipper Scholar Breakfast (recognition of students with top grades)
● Breakfast of Champions (recognition of students with good attitudes and behaviors)
● Landscaping of School Grounds
● PTSA Website and Newsletter
● Talent Show
● Library Books
● Teacher Appreciation and Incentives
● Technology Enhancement (teacher web pages)
● E-flyers (weekly emails with announcements and events)
● And many other programs that affect your student’s daily learning
Please consider making this one-time donation of $25 per student to support the PTSA activities and events at Mandeville High School. The MHS PTSA meets at 12:45 p.m. on the first Tuesday of the month in the conference room. We welcome you to join us and learn more about what is going on at your child’s school.
Thank you for your support,
MHS PTSA President
Last Modified: Tuesday, Jul. 31, 2012
© 2013 TeacherWeb, Inc.
Content on this site is the responsibility of the Subscriber. Additional information is available in the
TeacherWeb Terms & Conditions