LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY
Students must have:
- 3.0 academic GPA
- Completed at least 18 units of college-prep courses
- A minimum SAT score of 1030; Or at least a composite ACT score of 22
Scholarships: General Application for all LSU scholarships. The 1st priority deadline is November 15, the complete deadline is April 15. For more information please visit: LSU Scholarship Information
MCNEESE STATE UNIVERSITY
- Completion of the Regents’/TOPS High School Core Curriculum (listed below);
- Need no more than one developmental course; and
- ONE of the following:
- Cumulative high school grade point average (GPA) of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale as reported by the Department of Education; or
- ACT composite score of 20 (SAT score of 940); or
- High school rank in the top 50% of the graduating class.
Scholarships: The deadline for academic scholarships is December 1st, 2010.
For more information, please visit: McNeese Scholarship Information
LOUISIANA TECH UNIVERSITY
Applicants for Freshman admission should meet ONE of the following requirements for
- Have an overall 2.50/4.00 grade point average OR
- Rank in the upper 25% of the graduation class OR
- Have a composite 23 composite ACT or 1050 SAT Critical Reading+Math (CR+M)
All applicants must meet the following:
Scholarships: General application for all LA Tech scholarships. The deadline for applications is January 5, 2011.
For more information, please visit: Louisiana Tech Scholarship Information
NICHOLLS STATE UNIVERSITY
- Meet the Board of Regents Core (TOPS Core)
- Require no more than ONE Developmental
- Have a minimum 2.0 grade point average
- Meet at least one of the following
- Have at least a 21 composite ACT OR
- Have an overall 2.35/4.00 grade point average OR
- Rank in the top half of their graduation class
Scholarships: General application for all Nicholls scholarships, academic scholarships begin at an ACT score of a 20, and all scholarships require a minimum high school GPA of a 3.0. The deadline is January 5, 2011.
For more information, please visit: Nicholls Scholarship Information
NORTHWESTERN STATE UNIVERSITY
- 2.0 cumulative GPA
- Minimum ACT composite of 20
- Rank in the top 50% of the high school graduating class.
Scholarships: General application for all NSU scholarships, the 1st priority deadline is December 1st, 2010, and the last deadline is March 1st, 2011.
For more information, please visit: NSU Scholarship Information
SOUTHEASTERN STATE UNIVERSITY
- Completion of the Board of Regents High School Core Curriculum
- Have no more than one developmental course requirement
- Have a minimum cumulative high school GPA of 2.0 (on a 4.0 scale)
- Meet ONE of the following criteria:
- ACT Composite of at least 21
Scholarships: Can go as late as the last ACT date in June 2011
For more information please visit: SLU Scholarship Information
UNIVERSITY OF LOUISIANA LAFAYETTE
- Completion of the Louisiana Board of Regents' high school core curriculum and460 Math SAT) a mathematics ACT score of at least 19 (or an English ACT score of at least 18 (450 Verbal/Critical Reasoning SAT)
1) High school GPA of 2.5 or higher using an unweighted 4.0 scale
ACT composite score of at least 23 (SAT 1050--combined Math & Verbal/Critical Reasoning) with at least a 2.0 GPA
3) Rank in the top 25% of the high school graduating class and at least a 2.0 GPA
Scholarships: General application for all seniors. The first priority deadline is November, 15, 2010. The final deadline is January 31.
For more information, please visit: ULL Scholarship Information
UNIVERSITY OF NEW ORLEANS
AND one of the following:
- Students who graduate from state-approved high schools must complete the Louisiana Board of Regents Core Curriculum and require no more than one developmental/remedial course (ACT of 19 or higher or equivalent SAT score of 460 or higher in Mathematics and ACT of 18 or higher or equivalent SAT score of 450 or higher in English is non-remedial)
- ACT composite score of 23 or greater (SAT I Math + Critical Reading combined score of 1060 or greater) OR
- High school cumulative GPA of 2.5 or greater and non-remedial in English and Math subscores OR
- High school graduation rank top 25% of class
Scholarships: General application for scholarships. The priority deadline is January 15, 2011.
For more information, please visit: UNO Scholarship Information
After clicking on the link above, find the "New UNO Scholarships Information for 2010-2011" link and click on it, to open the information regarding scholarships. Adobe Reader is required to open this link.