This week we began ourSpring unit.The primary focus of this
unit is to help students identify plants, animals and insects. It will help students develop a sense of the world through living things around them.
The following are a few activities for this unit:
· Growing and caring for plants
· Identifying the parts of a plant and their functions
· Identifying and understanding the parts of a worm
· Posing questions that can be answered by using their own observations and scientific knowledge
· Using their five senses to make observations
Luau money is due by May 1st. The cost is $10 per child. Please send cash only! The luau is scheduled for Friday, May 17th. All parents are welcome to attend, but no siblings please!
Treats are sold on Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays (excluding early dismissal and party days). Treats are 50 cents a piece. You may send money in advance or the day of.
Please remember to send all money in an envelope labeled with your child's name and what you wish the money to go to. We appreciate your help with this matter!
Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions!