*Forms with asterisks (*) are required for all studentsPhase 1: Economics Instruction (9/17 - 11/13)
(no documents available on this site)Phase 2: Job-Selection (11/15 - 12/13)
STEP 1: Choose jobs to apply forCareer Interest Inventory
- completed in class; read for information and ideas regarding what careers might be good for you.Classified Ads
- brief descriptions/advertisments for all the jobs available at Exchange CityJob Descriptions
- a complete list of jobs available at Exchange City
* complete and turn in to your Exchange City teacher to indicate which three jobs you will be applying for.
*Exchange City Application
*- complete this form once
and give it to your teacher Intent to Run for Office
- complete this form in addition to the cover form if you would like to run for the office of Mayor or Judge of Exchange City.
STEP 2: Write a ResumeX-city-resume-PPP2.ppt
- a step-by-step guide for writing a resume
Phase 3: Citizen-Specific Instruction (12/17 - 1/21)
(check back soon for updates)