Wednesday, April 10th, 2013
I hope this NewsFlash finds you well.
I'm writing this afternoon to let you know that both classes will eat lunch outside tomorrow, Tuesday, April 11th, as a reward for filling their marble jars! We will also have a PJ and Crazy Hair day tomorrow as part of the reward! Since we will be eating lunch on the grass, it would be great if your child could bring a beach towel to school tomorrow to sit on during lunch.
Here are a few additional updates:
2. I will assign the French Reading Homework tomorrow, Thursday, April 11th, so that your child will have the choice to complete it tomorrow night OR over vacation.
3. I will give the French Spelling Test on Liste 25 Friday, April 12th.
4. If your child completes the next French Book Report AND reads 3 additional books in French for the Reading Incentive, he/she may participate in a Pizza Party at Papa Gino's in June! Please see the "Reading Incentive" section of Mrs. Perpall's website for more information.
5. I have handed out the Scholastic Canada flyer for April. Orders should be returned to me by Friday, May 3rd.
6. Finally, we are once again in need of Kleenex donations, so if you have any extra boxes at home that you would be willing to send in with your child, Mrs. Perpall and I would greatly appreciate any donations! Thank you to those who have already donated this year; we appreciate your generosity and thoughtfulness in the effort to keep our classrooms clean!
Thank you again for your support and cooperation!
If you are a parent of a 5th grade French Immersion student, and if it is a coincidence that you have happened upon my website, please click the button below called,"Subscribe to this NewsFlash" so that you can enter your e-mail address. By doing this, you will be able to receive periodic e-mails from me regarding upcoming tests, projects, book reports, and other assignments and announcements. If your child has a personal e-mail address, he/she may enter his/her personal e-mail address as well, if you would like your child to do so. I will leave the decision up to you, but please be sure that at least one parent has signed up as well.
Click the button below to enter your e-mail address: