Register with Docufide

docufide.image.pngAll seniors planning to apply for college must submit transcript requests online through 'Docufide', the districts secure transcript ordering system. If you are not registered please see your Ms. Boyd the college transition advisor for your registration codes then click the link below and register at anytime.

Hint: You can also get instructions by clicking the CT forms icon and selecting 'transcript request'. This will give you step by step instructions on registering for the online transcript service.