- Follow all directions the first time they are given.
- Enter the class quietly.
- RESPECT your teachers and peers
- Remain in seats unless otherwise directed
- Do not interrupt the learning process
- BE SAFE!! no throwing of anything, no playing in the classroom, no running, no tag or other unsafe behavior
- Honor others: space, opinions and differences
- Come prepared and on time to learn! (assignments, paper, pencils pens, notebook, and plann
- Do the right thing!!!
- No back packs are allowed in the Classroom
- Have all of your materials out and ready to begin work. Students will immediately:
· Write homework in their agendas
· Start on their daily journal
- No cell phones. If it is heard or seen it will be confiscated and parent(s) or guardian(s) can pick it up in the front office.
- Clean room. Please treat my room with respect, return items where they belong and do not damage the classroom.
- No gum or food. There is no gum or food allowed in the classroom.
- You will have daily assignments.
- Most assignments will be due the next day.
- It is your responsibility hand work in a timely manner; it will be put in the grade book as a zero and missing as soon as I post the grades for assignments.
- Homework must be completed thoroughly and neatly. Full sentences and correct conventions are the expectation.
- The daily journal and reflection packet will be given at the beginning of the unit and will be expected turned in at the beginning of the next unit.
If you miss a laboratory or video you must make sure to complete the alternative assignment or you will receive a zero.
- Copying another student’s work is a zero; loaning your work to be copied is a zero.
Your grade will be based on the following:
· Test and quizzes (25%)
· Laboratories/ Projects (25%)
· Daily Assignments (15%)
· Class Participation and behavior (10%)
· Homework (25%)
· Science Extravaganza (Science only, %- to be announced 4th quarter)
- three ring binder (for my class only)
- Notebook paper
- Pens and Paper
- USB Flash drive
Mr. Johnson's Behavior Plan
Step 1- Warning! Redirection and (Reflection my Class)
Step 2- Detention and parent/Guardian contact through detention form
Step 3- Parent phone call
Step 4- Office Referral
Contact info and website
I will gladly help students in the morning or after school. I will always post assignments, projects, agendas, notes and anything of importance on my website. It is a great resource and I implore you to use it on a regular basis. I will usually update it daily and it normally has the most up to date information about my class. If their other questions I can answer or help you with please feel free to contact me. email@example.com or http://teacherweb.com/MLI/InternationalSchoolofOugadougou/MrJohnson/