|Home | ABC's of 1st Grade | About Mrs. Bond | Ask Mrs. Bond | Author Studies | Awards | Birthdays | Book Treasures | Bucket Fillers | Class Books | Class Projects | Classroom Tour 2009-2010 | Classroom Tour 2010-2012 | Cooking With Kids | Daily Five | Drawing Fun! | Homework | How to's with html coding | Math Workshop | Mrs. Bond's Favorites | Parents | Reader's and Writer's Workshop | Red Plate Project | S.M.I.L.E. Books | Supplies 2012-2013 | Teacher Links | Teacher Printables | Teacher Resources | Teaching Supplies | Themes by the Month | What We Are Learning in 1st Grade | Wish List | Email|
What We Are Learning in 1st Grade
In First Grade.....
1. We are learning responsibility by keeping our desks and room organized and neat.
2. We are learning how to get along with others by sharing and making compromises.
3. We are learning skills to help us become better readers and writers.
4. We are learning mathematical concepts and how to think logically.
5. We are learning about the world around us through science and social studies.
6. We are learning how to keep our bodies healthy and strong through nutrition and excercise.
7. We are learning to be respectful of ourselves and others.
8. We are learning how to manage our time.
9. We are learning how to communicate effectively.
10. We are learning to be confident in our abilities.