The following information is a list of "special" procedures for this
classroom. Some of these procedures are included in the handbook and some are
in addition to the handbook/agenda that are specific for this room. Failulre
to follow these procedures in the classroom is subject to the discipline code
in the handbook/agenda.
These rules are in no certain order. ALL of them are important and should be
* Take care of restroom duties BEFORE or AFTER class.
* TARDY means you are not in the room and well on your way to your seat when
the Tardy bell rings.
* Do NOT stand in hall way or doorway. Come on into the classroom and get
ready to go to work. Once you come in the room, STAY IN THE ROOM. If the door
is closed before you enter the classroom, please close the door after you
* Check the board as soon as you get to your desk and get organized for what
we will be doing each day. If possible, start immediately on your work.
* Keep your hands and feet to yourself.
* Keep rude and/or snide remarks to yourself. If you cannot say something
nice or pleasant about or to someone or something, don't say anything at all!
* School dress code will be followed in the classroom.
* No food or drinks are allowed in the classroom.
* Stay quiet during announcements and/or while the teacher is talking.
* A workstation has been assigned for you to use all semester. Notice how
your workstation and shelf above your workstation are set up. Leave it that
way and NEAT when you leave.
* Let the instructor know immediately of problems with your computer.
* Do not change any of the computer settings.
* Any abuse or misuse of computers will result in loss of the privilege to
use the computers!
* NO Internet activity will be allowed unless instructed by the teacher.
* The computers and printers are for classroom assignments only. No outside
work may be done on the computers.
* Do NOT put your head down on your desks. You should be busy working on
class assignments until complete. Should you get through with your
assignments early, find something to READ or study for this or another class.
* NO CELL PHONES should be heard or seen at any time. If this happens, you
will be sent immediately with a discpline form to an administrator.
* Additional "rules and regulations" will be added as necessary.