STUDENT BULLETIN October 31, 2014
TODAY IS DAY 4
1. Lunch Clean-Up: Table #9
2. Sports Physicals/Update Forms for all winter sports ( boys’ and girls’
basketball and wrestling) are due no later than November 10.
3. Yearbooks are on sale now!! Go to www.jostensyearbooks.com to buy yours.
Attention 8th graders: your parents can purchase the memory page ads online
4. Come to the Main Office to estimate how many Candy Corns are in the jar
and you may be the latest winner of What's Your Estimate?
5. The annual basketball tournament will be held on Wednesday, November 12
and Thursday November 13th. The deadline will be November 10th and the first
24 teams will be will be eligible to participate. You will need four
players,that includes one boy and girl. Please see Mr. Principato for your
teams entry form.
6. Boys Basketball tryouts will take place for all boys in 6th, 7th and 8th
grade on November 17-19 until 3:45p.m. In order to participate you need to be
on the physical eligibility list and you need to sign up during lunch until
November 12th. Any question please see Mr. Principato.
7. Attention Blue House Students: Mr. Wasdick's Computer Lab will NOT be
available during lunch recess today and Monday, November 3.
8. Flag Football will meet Monday and Wednesday next week until 1:15.
Remember to bring your lunch.