STUDENT BULLETIN April 25, 2014
TODAY IS DAY 3
1. Lunch Clean-Up: Table #3
2. Our next PRIMM drive will end on Tuesday, April 29. We are collecting
items for our troops. Look for the posters for gift ideas.
3. Come to the Main Office to estimate how many jelly beans are in the jar
and you may be the next winner of What’s Your Estimate?
4. Attention all Runners! The Crosstown Classic is coming to MMS after
school on Thursday, May 29th and we want you to be a part of it! This is a
cross-country style running race between MMS and DeMasi. Sign-ups are on the
stage in the lunchroom. Sign up, take a permission slip, get your physical
or update, and get ready for a free, FUN event! Listen to the announcements
each morning for more information! Permission slips should be returned to
your house office as soon as possible, and up-to-date physicals and medical
updates are due by May 22nd. See Ms. Davis in room 104 with any questions!
Get out and run with us!
5. Are you ready for 2014 Field Day Events at MMS? Stop by the Hitching
Post to purchase all your Field Day needs. We have Blue and Yellow MMS
Shirts, visors, MMS cinch bags, etc. Check it out and be prepared for one of
the most exciting days at MMS!!!
6. Wiffleball will meet until 3:45 TODAY.
7. Attention Blue House Students: Mr. Wasdick’s Computer Lab is NOT
available during lunch recess this week.
8. Attention Drama Club: Our schedule until next Wednesday’s performance is
Today - Practice for “Miss Nelson is Missing” until 3:45. Bring your
costumes. Stage Crew needs to stay; Monday - Mandatory dress rehearsal for
Miss Nelson is Missing.” Rehearsal is until 5:00. Make sure you have a ride
arranged. There are no busses;
Tuesday - Mandatory dress rehearsal for “Goldilocks on Trial.” Rehearsal is
Wednesday - Assemblies during D and E periods. No after school rehearsal.
Nighttime performance is at 6:30 p.m. Report time is 5:45 p.m. Reminder
that Funplex forms and money are due on Wednesday as well.
9. Attention Students: Come out and see your friends perform in the Drama
Club production of “Miss Nelson is Missing” and “Goldilocks on Trial” on
Wednesday, April 30th at 6:30 p.m. There is no admission charge to attend.
10. Renaissance Club Members: Your permission slip for attending the end of
the year celebration must be signed and returned to Ms. Wible or Mrs. Busa by
TODAY. You may NOT attend the next meeting on Wed., April 30th unless your
paper is signed and returned on time!