STUDENT BULLETIN April 23, 2014
TODAY IS DAY 1
1. Lunch Clean-Up: Table #1
2. Our next PRIMM drive will end on Tuesday, April 29. We are collecting
items for our troops. Look for the posters for gift ideas.
3. Come to the Main Office to estimate how many jelly beans are in the jar
and you may be the next winner of What’s Your Estimate?
4. Attention all Runners! The Crosstown Classic is coming to MMS after
school on Thursday, May 29th and we want you to be a part of it! This is a
cross-country style running race between MMS and DeMasi. Sign-ups are on the
stage in the lunchroom. Sign up, take a permission slip, get your physical
or update, and get ready for a free, FUN event! Listen to the announcements
each morning for more information! Permission slips should be returned to
your house office as soon as possible, and up-to-date physicals and medical
updates are due by May 22nd. See Ms. Davis in room 104 with any questions!
Get out and run with us!
5. Are you ready for 2014 Field Day Events at MMS? Stop by the Hitching
Post to purchase all your Field Day needs. We have Blue and Yellow MMS
Shirts, visors, MMS cinch bags, etc. Check it out and be prepared for one of
the most exciting days at MMS!!!
6. Correction for Lunch Pals: There will not be Lunch Pals
tomorrow,Thursday, April 24th.
7. The next Animal Welfare Club meeting is Thursday, April 24th for all
grades. Permission slips and Registration forms for the AWA Paws and Feet 5K
Race/Walk on Saturday, May 17th will be sent home at the meeting. This is a
voluntary activity. If you are unable to attend the meeting please see Ms.
D. Permission slips, Registration Forms and a registration fee of $15 made
payable to the "Animal Welfare Association" are due Thursday, May 1st.
8. Wiffleball will meet until 3:45 on Thursday, April 24th and Friday, April
9. Attention Blue House Students: Mr. Wasdick’s Computer Lab is NOT
available during lunch recess this week.
10. Since this is Earth Week, for our School Spirit Days this week, please
wear your Earth Day shirts or shirts with earth day colors for both Thursday
and Friday. Let's celebrate, protect and preserve Mother Earth. We only