STUDENT BULLETIN March 30, 2015
TODAY IS DAY 3
1. Lunch Clean-Up: Table #10
2. Yearbooks are on sale now!! Go to www.jostensyearbooks.com to buy yours.
3. Staff & Students: The 6th grade dance has been rescheduled for Friday,
April 17. There are no late buses for the dance. You must have a ride home
BEFORE coming to the dance! Since there is no charge for the dance, we are
asking every student to bring in at least one item for our Troops. Please see
the list posted in your homeroom and in the halls for suggestions. These
items you donate can be included in our next PRIMM drive for April.
4. Boys’ Lacrosse: We will meet Monday through Wednesday next week until
5. Come to the Main Office to estimate how many Jelly Belly jelly beans are
in the jar and you may be the next winner of What's Your Estimate?
6. Animal Welfare Club Wish List: The Animal Welfare Club is collecting
supplies for local shelters and rescues. Donations like blankets, towels,
cat, dog food, treats, toys, cleaning and medical supplies etc, are welcome
in room 302.
7. School Spirit Day: This Thursday’s School Spirit Day will be “Bling Day”.
Please wear something Yazzy & Jazzy with lots of sparkles, jewelry, beads,
etc. or wear something in bright colors. Show your style!!
8. Our next PRIMM collection will be on April 29th with items for our troops.
This is one of our most important collections! Please see the list of
suggestions posted in the classrooms and in the halls throughout the
9. Attention all runners! The Crosstown Classic is coming to MMS after school
on Thursday, May 28th and we want you to be a part of it! This is a cross-
country style running race between MMS and DeMasi. Sign-ups are on the
activities board outside the Blue House office. Sign up, take a permission
slip, get your physical or update, and get ready for a free, FUN event! Watch
the announcements for more information! Permission slips should be returned
to your house office as soon as possible, and up-to-date physicals and
medical updates are due by May 21st. See Ms. Davis in room 104 with any
questions! Come out and run with us!