STUDENT BULLETIN April 27, 2015
TODAY IS DAY 5
1. Lunch Clean-Up: Table #12
2. Come to the Main Office to estimate how many Jelly Belly jelly beans are
in the jar and you may be the next winner of What's Your Estimate?
3. Animal Welfare Club Wish List: The Animal Welfare Club is collecting
supplies for local shelters and rescues. Donations like blankets, towels,
cat, dog food, treats, toys, cleaning and medical supplies etc, are welcome
in room 302.
4. Our next PRIMM collection will be on Thursday, April 30th with items for
our troops. This is one of our most important collections! Please see the
list of suggestions posted in the classrooms and in the halls throughout the
5. Attention all runners! The Crosstown Classic is coming to MMS after school
on Thursday, May 28th and we want you to be a part of it! This is a cross-
country style running race between MMS and DeMasi. Sign-ups are on the
activities board outside the Blue House office. Sign up, take a permission
slip, get your physical or update, and get ready for a free, FUN event! Watch
the announcements for more information! Permission slips should be returned
to your house office as soon as possible, and up-to-date physicals and
medical updates are due by May 21st. See Ms. Davis in room 104 with any
questions! Come out and run with us!
6. Attention Blue House Students: Mr. Wasdick's computer lab is NOT available
during lunch recess this week.
7. Attention 8th graders: There is a new Spring dance at Marlton Middle! It
will be held Friday, May 1st from 7-9 pm. The cost is $5. Tickets will be
sold at lunch and at the door. This dance is for MMS 8th graders only. Can’t
wait to see you there!
8. Student Council is having a fundraiser at Panera's in the Promenade on
Monday, April 27th from 4:00 to 8:00 PM. The homeroom with the most
participation will win a pizza party!! If you bring 5 people to Panera's, you
will get 5 entries for your homeroom to win!! Be sure to turn in your receipt
before leaving Panera's.
9. Attention All 8th Grade Students: If you are not attending the graduation
ceremony on June 17th and/or you will be going to a different high school
other than Cherokee, please send in a letter asap and give it to your House
10. This Friday's School Spirit Day is "Bring On Baseball Day". You can wear
your red and white for the Phillies or the colors and gear for your favorite
baseball team. Don't forget to sing "Take Me Out To The Ball Game" all day
11. Wiffleball Club will meet this Friday, May 1 until 3:15.