STUDENT BULLETIN May 29, 2015
TODAY IS DAY 4
1. Lunch Clean-Up: Table #5
2. Attention All 8th Grade Students: If you are not attending the graduation
ceremony on June 17th or you will be going to a different high school other
than Cherokee, please send in a letter asap and give it to your House
3. Wiffleball Club: Our next meeting for wiffleball club will be Monday, June
1 and Thursday, June 4.
4. Our final Box Top and Campbell soup label collection will be collected on
Friday, June 12. Please turn in your Box Tops and Campbell soup labels marked
with your homeroom teacher’s name. Let’s see which hallway will claim the
banner for the new school year in September. Yellow House has had the banner,
can Blue House win it this collection??? Ask your family, friends and
neighbors to help! Have fun and good luck! A special treat will be provided
to the class that collects the most.
5. Did you forget to order a yearbook?? If so, you're in luck! Go to
www.jostensyearbooks.com to order. The deadline to order a yearbook is May
31st, so don't miss out!
6. The last date for students to check out books from the library is today.
We will then be looking for books to be returned next week, 6/1-6/5. All
library books must be returned or replaced before 6/12.
7. Come to the Main Office to estimate how many Skittles are in the jar and
you may be the next winner of What's Your Estimate?
8. MMS & CHS Animal Welfare Club are selling Riversharks tickets to the game
on Friday, June 5th to benefit the Evesham K9 unit. Tickets are $11 and will
be sold during lunch starting today. Kids are able to run the bases at this
9. Attention 7th Graders: If you are interested in taking the full year
Spanish I elective for high school credit next year, your signed permission
slip is due to the main office by June 1st. If you need a permission slip or
have any questions about the class please see Mrs. Ehrke.
10. Attention Blue House Students: Mr. Wasdick's Computer Lab is NOT
available during lunch recess today.
11. Today’s School Spirit Day will be“Bling Day”. Please wear something Yazzy
& Jazzy with lots of sparkles, jewelery, beads, etc. or wear something in
bright colors. Show your style!!
12. ANNUAL CHARTWELL SWIM PARTY for all MMS students (you will be asked to
show your student I.D. at the door) on Monday, June 1st, 2015 from 6 - 9 pm.
(Rain Date: Thurs, June 4th) at 163 Paragon Avenue, Marlton. The night
includes swimming, fun, food and friends. Dinner (Pizza, Soda, Water, Chips &
Ice Cream) served from 6:30 - 7:30. TICKETS will be sold during lunch periods
on MAY, 27th, 28th & 29th, as well as, at the door on JUNE 1st. The cost is
13. Staff & Students: Congratulations to Mrs. Huber's homeroom for winning
the pizza party by bringing in 335 items in our teen clothing collection.
Mrs. Ganatra's homeroom came in 2nd place with 246 items. Many thanks to
everyone who contributed. We were able to send about 24 bags filled with
clothing. We can do wonderful things when we work together!!!
14. Calling all 8th Grade Singers!!! Please come to Mr. Moyer's room during
lunch today to help decide on the selection you will be singing at YOUR
graduation. Blue House should come 1st half of lunch; Yellow House should
come 2nd half of lunch. Feel free to bring your lunch if you wish.