Did you know... you can take college classes at Middlesex County College while still in high school ?
The Program is: The Middlesex County College High School Scholars Program...
High School Scholars
Joint Enrollment Application for Summer Classes for High School Students
Middlesex County College High School Scholars:
- Experience college work while still in high school.
- Earn college credits that will appear on a Middlesex County College transcript and may be accepted by other colleges.
- Save money, since Middlesex County College High School Scholars pay only a $100 fee each semester; tuition is waived.
- Explore different fields of study.
Who can qualify?
- Middlesex County high school students, who have completed the necessary prerequisites required with a grade of “C” or better, may take one course each Fall and/or Spring semester as a Middlesex County College High School Scholar. Prerequisites are listed within individual course descriptions.
When are classes held?
- Students may take regularly scheduled classes during the Fall and Spring semesters only. Courses are listed in the Middlesex Academic FOCUS and online. (If you would like a current Middlesex Academic FOCUS, call 732.906.2509.)
How do I apply?
- Meet with your guidance counselor; look through the Middlesex Academic FOCUS; choose the course you want to study. Home schooled students should arrange an interview with the Office of School Relations to review our course offerings. Schedule an interview by calling 732-906-2509.
- Complete the Registration form and the Application for Middlesex County College High School Scholars Program on the reverse side.
- Ask your guidance counselor and your parent or guardian to complete and sign the indicated sections.
- Submit all completed forms with your check for $100 directly to:
Middlesex County College, Office of School Relations
Middlesex County College High School Scholars Program
2600 Woodbridge Avenue
P.O. Box 3050
Edison, New Jersey 08818-3050
- The College Placement Test may be required for some courses.
Please call 732.906.2509. Fax: 732.906.7709.
Applications for Fall semester are accepted as of May 1. Applications for Spring semester are accepted as of November 1. Early applications are encouraged, as classes tend to fill quickly. Deadlines and late fees, as published in FOCUS, apply.