Attention Sam's Club members: Now until September 30th you can enter the box top code at the bottom of your Sam's Club receipts online at www.boxtopsforeducation.com, but you must be registered. If you are not registered making an online account is fast and easy! Just follow the simple steps on the home page. Once this has been done you can redeem your code. Only one code may be used per account. Each code gives $.50 to the school. You can have more than one account per family! Also on the site are quick survey's 2-5 questions each and by participating in these survey's the school will earn money each time you complete them! So check back often as new survey's and contest become available each month!
Box Tops and EBox Tops
Elizabeth Choc is the volunteer Box Tops Coordinator at A. Montoya ES. She has all sorts of fun prizes planned for participants: in August/September, the winning class will earn a popsicle party (otter pops); in October, the five students that bring in the most box tops will earn prizes; in November, the winning class will earn a popcorn party; in December/January, the winning class will earn a Hot Cocoa and Cookie party; in February, the top earner from each grade (Pre-K through 5th) will earn prizes; in March, five randomly selected student submitters will earn prizes; and in April, all of the students that submit box tops throughout the year will have a party!
This year, our goal is to raise $1790. Here are three easy ways you can help:
1) Clip — Clip the Box Tops from hundreds of participating products and send them to school. Each one is worth 10¢ when our school redeems them from Box Tops for Education. Make sure the student's name and the teacher's name are on the box tops, or use this form to glue down box tops and write the student's and teacher's names on the form. Click here for a list of participating products.
2) Shop online — Shop at your favorite online stores through the Box Tops Marketplace® (boxtops4education.com/marketplace). Our school can earn eBoxTops® with every qualifying purchase you make, at no additional cost to you. Click here for a list of participating companies - there are over 100 different retailers including Lands' End, Cabela's, Southwest Airlines, and Oriental Trading Company.
3) Sign up to support our school at boxtops4education.com, where you can:
• See how much our school is earning with Box Tops
• Enter online promotions for chances to win eBoxTops and other prizes
• Print coupons for your favorite Box Tops brands
You can also sign up for Box Tops email newsletters that will keep you updated on the program, and for Marketplace newsletters that include offers from online retailers where you can earn eBoxTops.
To learn more, visit boxtops4education.com. Thanks for choosing to make a difference for our school with Box Tops!
Smith's Earn and Learn
A. Montoya earns money every time your Fresh Values Card is used. You must sign up each year, though. A parent letter will be sent home with students in August. Take the letter and have a Smith's checker scan the barcode with your next purchase. You can also sign-up on-line by clicking here
Earn and Learn
Notice that Campbell has been dropped from the name of this program. That is because many other companies now participate in the program! This fundraiser is similar to Box Tops. You clip the labels and send them to school (we'll get a box set up soon). Instead of earning money, the program donates equipment. Post cereals, Glad bags, Pop Secret popcorns, Time magazine, People magazine, Bic pen products, Emerald nuts, and Prego are some of the other participating companies. Click here
for a complete list.
Amazon School Rewards
This is the easiest of the "No Effort Fundraisers"! Just click on the link below or the one on our homepage. (Our school's information is embedded in the link.) The link will take you to Amazon.com and up to 10% of your purchase will be donated to A. Montoya's PTA. You do not have to register or do anything special. Just use our links to access Amazon's home page. (You will still be able to sign-in under your name and have all your own settings.)