1. Go to Picnik.com and create a picture and a saying involving "My Anti-drug
is.... Include/download a picture(s) of what your anti-drug is?
2. Locate a recent health article online and print it out. Type a 1 page
summary of the article and describe how it could/does relate to you if at all.
3. Create/burn a CD of "appropriate" music to use in class as station music or
when we are in the fitness room or weight room. Label on a cover the names of
the song and artists. Minimum 10 songs.....
4. Create a poster on a computer on one of the following health topics:
a. Suicide d. Drug use
b. Bullying e. Physical Activity
c. Obesity f. Internet Safety
5. Create a 10 slide Powerpoint of a type of drug:
a. Tobacco e. Hallucinogens
b. Depressants f. Marijuana
c. Stimulants g. Inhalants
d. Narcotics h. OTC/ Prescriptions
6. Answer the 10 questions from "Mr. Lukasavich's TeacherWeb.com Website"
7. Simply send me an email from the column on the left. Include your name and
8. See Mr. Luke during 10th period(after-school) and inquire if there is some
work that he or the Health and PE Department needs completed in the classroom
or gymnasium. Please arrange that Mr. Luke will be present and/or available
10th period before planning this option!Somedays I dont get to my room till
2:30, Im in the Activity Room!!
9. Bring in 5 old magazines or 2-3 white board markers from home for
10. Bring in a pack of stickers....