Dear Parents and Students of Team 5:
Welcome to 5th Grade for the 2012-2013 school year! Your team teachers have put together the following list of general supplies needed on the first day of school. There may be additional, more specific, supplies needed once school begins, but these are a great start:
· two 3-ring binders (2 inch, preferably with zipper)
· four pocket folders with punched holes (plastic will last all year)
three 200-page marble composition books
· pencils (two boxes of 24 each) and erasers
· erasable pens (blue or black only)
· two boxes of facial tissues (homeroom)
· hand-held pencil sharpener
· ultra-fine black markers
· red pens
· pencil pouch with zipper to put in binder
· one package white loose-leaf paper
one book cover
Below is a list of 5th grade teachers. Please feel free to contact Mrs. Osman (Team 5 Leader) at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 679-1581 with any questions or concerns.
Mr. Beers Mrs. Osman
Mrs. Casini-Steger Mrs. Snyder
Mrs. Ciciotti Mrs. Swartz
Mrs. Forbes Mr. Wright
There will be a Team 5 Open House on Thursday August 30 from 2:00-3:00.
At that time students can get their schedules, try out their locker combinations and visit teachers’ classrooms.
Enjoy your summer! We look forward to seeing you in soon!
Team 5 Teachers