1. Invention at Play
Cloud Dreamer, Puzzle Blocks, Tinker Ball and Word Play
2. Starfall - Fun Reading Site
3. ABCya!!! is a leader in free & exciting computer activities for elementary students to learn on the
web. All educational computer games and activities were created or approved by certified teachers!
4. Brain Pop
Many topics to choose from: Math, Science, Social Studies and much
more! Watch a movie and take a quiz.
Create a puzzle with your spelling list.
Also: Brain Boosters, Clipart Gallery, Science Fair Central
6. WORD TURTLE
7. Gamequarium - US Geography Games
9. MATH CATS
This site was designed by a teacher to help elementary students
explore math through games and fun activities.
10. NIEHS KIDS' PAGES - Songs and Lyrics
11. Fun Brain Games
12. Jan Brett's Coloring Activity Pages
13. Blackdog's Valentine Fun & Games
14. Who Wants to Win A Million Dollars? Game.
15. Scholastic Kids
16. NIEHS Kids' pages
17. National Geographic for Kids
20. Learn to Read
21. National Geographic animal coloring pages
22. NIEHS for kids - optical illusions
24. I Know That: The Arts, Language Arts, Math, Science, Social Studies,
25. Brain Connection Games -
Test your reaction time with Dunk Tank,
Memory with Bumper Cows and try Sound Seqence
26. Printable Cards
27. Jan Brett's Website
Fun Activities, videos, coloring pages, games, much, much more!
28. Kenn Nesbitt - Poetry for Kids
29. Imagination Cubed Drawing Tool
30. The History Channel
31. Perfect Pitch - Music Game
32. Kids Audio Stories
33. Creating Music
34. Coloring online
36. Graffiti Creator
37. Game Goo - Learning That Sticks
38. Activities about Madagascar
39. Cyberchase Games - PBS
40. Spring On-line Jigsaw Puzzles
41. Jigsaw puzzles
42. Learning Games for Kids
43. Tar Heel Reader
44. Do 2 Learn - Educational Games
45. Kerpoof - Learning through creativity.