Menands School Music and Drama
About the Teacher
GRADE 2 only: Bring in a pencil, expo marker, and one subject notebook by October 1st
BAND: Practice your instruments EVERY night for at least 15 minutes.
Things to Practice:
1. Long tones: Hold out notes as long as you can without compromising your sound and posture
2. Brass: High-middle-low
3. Woodwinds: Low-High-Low-High-Low
4. Concert Bb scale with arpeggio
5. Concert F scale with arpeggio
6. Concert C scale with arpeggio
7. Chromatic Scale (C through G)
Last Modified: Wednesday, Jan. 09, 2013
© 2013 TeacherWeb, Inc.
Content on this site is the responsibility of the Subscriber. Additional information is available in the
TeacherWeb Terms & Conditions