News and Notes
June 17, 2013
Dear Members of the St. Peter’s Family,
This is the last news and notes for this school year, and we still have some notes of importance; dates to mark on your calendar to end the school year.
· Tomorrow, June 18th is a half day. Dismissal is at 11:30am. There will be NO afterschool.
· Tuesday, June 18th the 8th grade will be graduating. We would also like to bring to your attention that the time has changed from the original note. Graduation will begin at 6:00pm.
· Wednesday, June 19th is a half day. Dismissal is at 11:30am. There will be NO afterschool.
· Wednesday, June 19th the students will be participating in Field Day. All students are to wear their gym uniforms.
· Wednesday, June 19th the Pre-K will be holding their graduation at 5:00pm. The Kindergarten will be graduating the same day @ 7:00pm.
· Thursday, June 20th we will be honoring the students in grades 4 to 7 beginning at 9:30am. All are invited to attend
· Thursday is the last day of school. Dismissal is at 11:30. Students are to wear their regular uniform. There will be NO afterschool.
· A note went home about the PFO (Parent Fundraising Organization) and if you would like to join or run for an elected office. Please check the website for the form.
· Thank you to those who have found their sports uniforms and handed them in. There are still a few students who need to look through the closets, in the drawers, and under the beds and send them in as soon as possible; or we will not be able to hand out the final report card or records if you should be moving on.
· We still have some yearbooks in the office if you are still interested in purchasing the 2012-2013 St. Peter’s School Yearbook. The cost is $40.00.
· If you still have spring pictures at home and would like to purchase them, please send in your payment before Thursday. If you do not wish to purchase them, please send the pictures back!
· As the summer progresses, would you please consider donating your gently used uniforms to the school as your child(ren) grows out of them.
· The One-4-All Summer camp is accepting registrations. Visit the camp website at www.one4allny.com for information and forms.
· One last note. Our goal in the office is to have everyone signed up for the newsflash system, where you will get information quickly. There will be information posted at various intervals during the summer. So if you would like up to date information, please go to www.stpetersparishny.org go to the office tab and in the office tab find the newsflash tab where you can sign up and also receive text message also.
Thank you and enjoy your summer vacation!