NOTE: STUDENTS SHOULD RELY ON THEIR PLANNERS FOR HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENTS. THIS
SERVICE IS PROVIDED WHEN POSSIBLE AS A BACK UP. SOME HOMEWORK THAT IS SPECIFIC
TO MRS. TABATABAI'S OR MR. SOBER'S CLASSES ONLY MAY NOT BE LISTED.
This is the homework for May 23, 2013:
(If you're not seeing the current homework, remember to hit the refresh or reload button on your web
Reading (All Classes):
• Mrs. Tabatabai now has her own website at:
There is an active link to this site on the "Links" page of this website.
Standard Math (Mr. Sober):
• Practice math facts.
• Make CORRECTIONS to any work / tests that have been returned.
• workbook pg. P232
• Study geometry notes - TEST ON CHAP. 11 Wednesday 5/29
Alternate Math (Mrs. Vatalaro):
• Mrs. Vatalaro has her own website. The homework is on that site and can be found at the following
link: http://mrsvatalaro.pbworks.com/#view=page. There is an active link to this site on the "Links"
page of this website.
Science (All Classes):
• There is no homework at this time.
Social Studies (All Classes):
• Timeline Events (originally assigned in September) are due 5/24. All events have been assigned at
• Complete the South America map due 5/24.
Spelling (Mr. Keilen's and Mr. Sober's Classes):
• The unit #34 spelling test will be given on 5/24. The words are on the "Worksheets and
Packets" page of this website as well as in the spelling textbook.
• Students in Mr. Keilen's class who have not completed p. 216 "Think and Sort" need to do so by
8:30 A.M. on 5/24.
• Library books borrowed on or before 5/10 are due 5/24.
• Progress reports need to be signed and returned.