CLASS GOAL: Achieve Excellence!
Achieving excellence in whatever you do in your life should be your goal. Striving to be the best you can be will ensure that you have the best possible opportunity and chance for success. Seeking mediocrity is nothing to be proud of.
Here are five tips on how you can always give your best shot at reaching for excellence.
1. Come to school on time, prepared with necessary school supplies and completed assignments.
2. Check Mrs. Bradley's Class webpage daily.
3. Prepare backpack before going to bed.
4. Complete all written assignments neatly and thoroughly. Sloppy work and Mrs. Bradley do not get along!
5. Study for tests. Review class notes. Achieving high test scores is the result of careful review and thorough understanding of notes taken in class.
When you are prepared, you become more self-confident.
Take care of yourself physically, emotionally and mentally.
Eat the right foods, exercise regularly, and get plenty of sleep.
A healthy mind, heart, and body will lead to excellence in anything you are trying to achieve.
Keep a POSITIVE ATTITUDE.
Practice makes excellence.
Excellence is a way of life.
There is only one disability in life - bad attitude.