Mrs. Osborne's Third Grade
|Home | The Latest News | A Peek Inside | Newsletter | The Daily Five | Fill Your Cup Cafe Economy | Social Studies/Science | Homework | Mrs. Osborne | Third Grade CHALLENGE | Curriculum Overview | Third Grade Thoughts | Mrs. Osborne|
Hi. My name is Brooke Osborne. I love teaching at Chapel Hill Christian School. My husband Cameron teaches 8th grade at Tallmadge Middle School. He is the best! He was a true gift from God to me! I have two children. Madison also attends CHCS. Madison is so much fun! She loves to swim, read, and do anything girly! She loves to sing! Corban also goes to school at CHCS. He is definitely all boy! He isn't too interested in toys - he wants the real thing - real tools, real flashlights, real everything. He is very independent! He always makes our days interesting and funny!
Our family goes to Fishcreek Nazarene Worship Center in Stow. We love to worship, serve and fellowship there. Other than that we like to hang out and play games!
Fun Facts about your teacher
* I have always wanted to be a teacher. I use to dress up in a long blue skirt and white blouse and play school! I was very mean back then - everyone went to the principal's office!
* I drove to Honduras one time. It took 9 days and I was very dirty by the end of the trip!
* I used to be my school's mascot - a kiln - like an oven that they would bake pottery in! Yep, I wore a kiln on my head - sounds weird now but for some reason it didn't back then!
* I love dolphins!!!! One time when I was on a mission trip in Honduras I got to swim with the dolphins! Another time I went on a trip with my husband and I got to swim with them again! This summer I finally got to take my two children to swim with the dolphins too!
* I love Jesus with ALL my heart!!! I love my family