August 1, 2011
Thank you for your support of the St. Matthew Hot Lunch Program. As we begin the new school year, we would like to outline the procedure for paying for your children’s hot lunch. With the new computer system there are several ways to pay for a student’s lunch.
1. The price of hot lunch or one trip to the salad bar will be $3.00.
2. Each student’s account is separate and is not listed under the family name.
Money has to be deposited into each individual account. The student ID # for
last year's students will remain the same.
3. There are several ways to pay for lunch:
a). Send a check or cash to the cafeteria and we can post it online for you. There
is no fee if parents pay the cafeteria directly. Please make sure to list your child’s first and last name on the envelope. If you are sending a check for a family you will need to designate the amount to be put into each child’s account. All payments will automatically be posted to ala carte unless otherwise designated. A minimum $l0.00 payment is required.
b). Go online to www.myschoolaccount.com and set up an account to use a
debit card , credit card, or have deducted from your checking or savings
account to pay for lunch. There is a $2.00 charge for each transaction to use this service.
On this web site you can also view what your child is
purchasing. All payments are automatically posted in ala carte
which gives the student access to use the money for lunch, salad bar,
or the ala carte table. Parents of new students will not be able to access this
online service till the student is given an ID number and scanned into the
4. The price of milk will be .50 cents. This can be purchased at the ala carte table.
5. Ala carte prices will be posted in the cafeteria.
6. You do not have to specify which days your child or children want to buy. The
teacher takes a count each morning as to the number of lunches and salad bar
orders then sends the count to the cafeteria.
7. IOU notices will be sent home on Monday with the student. Please address this matter promptly
Thank you for your cooperation.