If you have an iPhone and want to add your Cascia email account to your email app, follow these directions:
1. Go to your Settings app and select Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
2. Tap Add Account...
3. Tap Microsoft Exchange.
4. In Email, type your Cascia email address in the format firstname.lastname@example.org, replacing "11999" with your student ID number, of course.
5. Leave Domain blank.
6. In Username, type your Cascia email address again.
7. In Password, type your Cascia password (the same one you use to log on to a Cascia computer).
8. In Description, type whatever you want your phone to call this account ("Cascia," perhaps?).
9. Tap Next.
10. You should get a pop-up saying "Cannot Verify Server Identity." Tap Continue.
11. In Server, type mail.casciahall.org.
12. Tap Next.
13. You're done!
If you've done everything correctly, your settings should look like this:
N.B.: Every time you change your Cascia password, you'll have to change it here, as well.