Student Excel Data
Excel Reinforcement Ch.1
EX Ch1 Worksheet Quiz
Excel Reinforcement Ch.2
EX Ch2 Worksheet Quiz
Excel Reinforcement Ch.3
EX Ch3 Worksheet Quiz
Excel Reinforcement Ch.3
1) You can rotate text counterclockwise by entering a number between 1 and 180 on the Alignment sheet in the Format Cells dialog box.
2) If you drag the fill handle to the left or up, Excel will decrement the series.
3) When pasting cells in a destination area, you are required to select the entire destination area before you click the Paste button.
4) To insert multiple rows, insert a row by using the Insert command then repeatedly press F4.
5) The move and copy command accomplish the same task.
6) A date stamp shows the date a workbook or report was created, or the period it represents.
7) F61 is an absolute reference, and $F$61 is a relative reference.
8) The IF function is useful when you want to assign a value to a cell based on a logical test.
9) The nested IF function is one in which the action to be taken for the true or false case includes yet another IF function.
10) Even if you enter a formula in lowercase letters, Excel converts them to uppercase.
11) The fill handle can be used to do which of the following?
Copy a cell
Copy a range of cells
Create a series of numbers or dates
All the above
12) Which of the following will decrease the indent by three spaces each time you click it?
Increase Indent button
Decrease Indent button
13) The Copy button copies the contents and format of the source area to the ____________.
document of choice
all of the above
14) Which of the following is a valid format symbol?
All of the above
15) To freeze worksheet titles use the ___________ button on the ___________ tab.
Hold Panes, Window
Freeze Panes, Window
Freeze Panes, View
16) A cell reference of $B17 is a(n) ____________ cell reference.
17) If you assign the value 42 to cell E5, the value 11 to cell F5, and cell G5 contains the function =IF(E5>4*F5,“Deductions”,“No deductions”), then cell G5 displays the message, ____________.
18) Excel displays error messages that begin with ____________ to indicate when there is an error.
19) After you use the Insert command on the shortcut menu to insert a row, you can press ____________ to keep inserting rows.
20) The Goal Seeking command is located on the ____________ tab on the Ribbon.
21) After the Paste button is clicked, Excel displays the _______________ button.
22) Using the mouse to move or copy cells is called _______________.
23) The _______________ on the shortcut menu allows you to insert rows between rows that already contain data.
24) The _______________ on the Insert gallery of the Insert button on the Ribbon allows you to insert a single cell or range of cells.
25) Excel allows you to _______________, so that Excel displays the titles on the screen, no matter how far down you scroll.
26) The _______________ returns a number that corresponds to the system date and time beginning with December 31, 1899.
27) Excel uses a technique called _______________ to keep a cell reference constant when copying a formula or function.
28) If the value you want to assign to a cell is dependent on a logical test, use the _______________.
29) You can _______________ a slice of a 3-D pie chart to make it stand out from the rest.
30) You can magnify or shrink the appearance of a worksheet or chart by using the _______________ button on the View tab on the Ribbon.
Last Modified: Sunday, Oct. 18, 2009
© 2016 TeacherWeb, Inc.
Content on this site is the responsibility of the Subscriber. Additional information is available in the
TeacherWeb Terms & Conditions