1. Raise your hand when you need Mrs. Garrison's attention or have a question.
2. Use the time allowed to work on the assignment that was given.
3. Listen to Mrs. Garrison when she is talking or when classmates are asking a
4. Participate in the activities that Mrs. Garrison has chosen for you.
5. Always remember the Magic Triad! Kind words, soft touches, and smiling
6. Please do not touch Mrs. Garrison's instruments or equipment without
2. Removal from the situation and white slip.
3. Action Plan and white slip.
4.Phone call to Parents and white slip.
5.Conference with Mrs. Arnold and Parent.