Ms. Conway/Mrs. Laskowski
AR Titles Website
Election - The Candidates
Science Fair 2013
Math Review Games
Everyday Math Games
Mad Scientist Links
Physics of Sound
What is Magnetism?
Everyday is Earth Day Games & Activities
Social Studies Links
Fun & Games
About The Teacher
Welcome....The First Day
Guest Reader Schedule
1) Shelby Grace went to an Easter party at her Friend's house.
She found 38 chocolate eggs during the egg hunt. She gave
1/2 of the eggs to her sister, Jenna. How many eggs did she
give to her sister?
2) Bart won the jelly bean estimation contest at his class Easter
party. He won 28 Easter stickers. He gave 7 of the stickers to
his friend, Rob. How many stickers does he have left?
3) what word is another word for "story" ---- Is it tale or tail
4) what word is another word for "rabbit" --- is it hare or hair
5) what word is another word for "one" --- is it lone or loan
6) what word is another word for "two" --- is it pare or pair
7) Two tons is equal to how many pounds?
8) How many sides does a hexagon have?
9) How many years are there in a decade?
10) What do you call a piece of land surrounded with water on all
Last Modified: Sunday, Aug. 02, 2009
© 2013 TeacherWeb, Inc.
Content on this site is the responsibility of the Subscriber. Additional information is available in the
TeacherWeb Terms & Conditions