TWO Accelerated Reading Books Must Be Read And Two Accelerated
Reading Tests Must Be Completed And Turned In To Me, For Each Marking
Your personal access to Progress Book should allow your family to
site pages very similar in appearance, if not exact, to the progress
reports which I frequently send home. To avoid confusion, I'm
a brief list of comment explanations you may observe.
* The symbol "Y" indicates a student has completed an
by the due date expected.
* The symbol "N" indicates a student has not completed the
assignment/project by the due date expected.
* The comment "MISSING" indicates the student did not complete the
assignment/project by the due date expected, and has not taken
of the remaining "due day" time to complete the assignment and show
me for credit. This comment may also be present if a student was
and never compeleted the make-up work or test/quiz in a timely
comments will not be changed even if a student completes the
beyond the due date.
* The comment "ABSENT" or "Absent when assigned" indicates the
was absent either the date assigned, or the day the
assignment/project/quiz was due.
* The comment "EXEMPT" indicates that the student or cooperative
did not win or earn cooperative points in a competition.
* The indication of 1/0, 3/0 or 5/0 indicates a cooperative group or
individual earned cooperative points for that assignment or activity.
ONE FORMAL Book Report Is Due For Each Marking Period In Reading.
Dallas Middle School Grading Scale