1. Follow directions the first time.
2. Do not leave the room without permission.
3. Be kind, polite, and respect others.
4. Be prepared - bring books, homework, pencil, and paper.
5. Keep hands, feet, and objects to yourself.
1. Verbal Warning - name on board
2. Student receives checkmark and will lose recess
3. 10 minute time out and not to the parent
4. Parents telephoned
5. Phone call home and the student is referred to the disciplinary team.
SEVERE DISRUPTION: STudent will be removed from the room and sent to the
office with a verbal and written description of the incident.
Positive phone calls home