1. First, you will watch a video about Flying Fox Bats. Click
on "Batty Video" at the top of this page.
2. The next Website you will visit has lots of interesting facts about bats,
as well as a coloring page and a quiz to test your expert bat-knowledge.
Click on "Bat Facts" at the top of this page.
3. Use the "Bat Facts" writing paper to write the three things you
learned about bats that were the most interesting to you.
4. Be sure to complete all the activities on the "Bat Facts" page.
5. Check out a little information about birds by clicking on "Bats Are
Not Birds" at the top of this page. Then, fill in the Venn Diagram
comparing and contrasting what you know about bats and birds.
6. Click on the "Read Batty Poetry"" page and enjoy some bat
poems written by children just like you.
When you complete all of the steps above, click on "Done? Check
Here!" at the top of this page.