|Home | Homework | Classroom News | Calendar | Teacher | Class Schedule | Wish List | Supply List | Spelling Words | Blog | Video Challenge | Links | Smile! Say Cheese! | Documents Sent Home | Sacrament Information | ELA Resources | Math Resources | email@example.com|
Short clips of various educational videos, relating to the current curriculum will be posted here. You may view the videos and challenge yourself to think critically in answering the questions. Have fun!
What are the days of Holy Week?
How do we celebrate these days?
What happened on Easter Sunday?
How can you prepare for Easter?
1. How many main points of Reconciliation are there? What is the first main part?
2. What is a penance?
3. What prayer do we say to tell God we are truly sorry and promise to try to do better?
4. What special gift do we receive from God for receiving a sacrament? What does this help us to do?
We have been learning about the Sacraments of Initiation. Watch the following video and think about the following questions.
How can you care for the Earth?
We are learning about PRONOUNS. Pronouns are words that can the place of nouns.
Instead of saying the sentence, "Rufus Xavier Sasaparilla found a kangaroo."
Using pronouns, what could you say instead?
What are some pronouns you know?
Can you abbreviate all 12 months?
Which months have NO abbreviations?
Why do we abbreviate words?
We are learning about solid and plane figures. Watch the video on the different shapes.
1. Compare and Contrast the similarities and differences between solid figures and plane figures.
2. How many sides does a pentagon have?
3. What is another name for a rhombus?
1. Can you name some solid figures?
2. What shapes make up a pyramid?
3. What are the points where the edges meet called?
4. Can you name 3 real world examples of spheres?
We learned how to regroup with subtraction. Watch the following video and try to answer the questions below.
1. What is important to remember when regrouping?
2. Why do we have to sometimes regroup ones?
3. When do we have to regroup?
We are learning subtraction strategies. Listen to the following song about subtraction.
On January 20th we will celebrate Martin Luther King Jr. Day of Service. Watch the video and answer try to answer the following questions.
1. Who was Martin Luther King Jr.?
2. What was his dream?
3. What does the word segregation mean?
4. How can you work in our world to live out his dream?