The following Robust Vocabulary words should be studied for the theme test:
1. diligent - If you are diligent, you keep working until you're done.
2. juggling - If you say you are juggling many things, you are working on
many projects at the same time.
3. tedious - When something is boring and takes a long time to do, it is
4. raggedy - When something is raggedy, it looks rough and torn at the edges,
like a rag.
5. personalities - People's personalities are made up of all the ways they
act, think, and feel that make them special.
6. crumpled - If you crumple something, you gently crush it or bunch it up.
7. carefully - When you do something carefully, you pay close attention to
what you are doing so that you don't make a mistake.
8. hilarious - When you think something is hilarious, you think it is very,
9. disappear - When something disappears, you can't see it anymore.
10. patience - If you can wait without complaining or getting restless, you
These words will be tested on Thursday, 5/31, as a part of the final theme
test. Please review these words as often as possible with your child during
the next week so that they are prepared to complete this section of the theme